BD Finance has introduced an exciting Deposit Scheme which is designed to make you a Lakhopoti within five years. It is a dream to become a Lakhopoti for many small savers. This dream can be a reality if you have a calculated plan and strong determination. To execute your dream to be Lakhopati just open a BD Finance account under this scheme offering a monthly saving plan fit to your income Continue depositing to complete the respective tenure and plan a golden future accordingly.
- Be a Lakhopati in 5 years & 2 months
- Minimum placement BDT 10,000/- for account opening.
- BDT 1000 monthly installments
- At the end of the respective term, total savings with interest after deduction of Govt. tax and duties will be amount to BDT 100,000/-
- Saving towards future capital expenditure
- Security of Cash
- Borrowing Facilities
- Flexible terms and conditions
- No hidden costs.
- Providing service in fair and friendly environment.
- Maintaining easy terms and conditions.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Citizen of Bangladesh
Senior Citizens and Home Loan customers are eligible for preferential rate over the prevalent rate.
- Recent Passport size photograph of A/C Holder and Nominee
- Photograph of Nominee has to be duly attached by the account holder
- Photocopy of NID/Passport/Driving License of A/C Holder and Nominee
- TIN Certificate of A/C Holder ( IF available)
- Download the MDS Form/ Collect the Form from your nearest BD Finance Branch
- Provide completed Account Opening Form with all required documents.
- Pay your opening amount by BEFTN/Cheque/Pay order in favor of “Bangladesh Finance And Investment Co. Limited” and provide payment details to nearest BD finance Branch.
- Once your Payment has been cleared, an MDS account opening receipt will be issued to your name for delivery or pick up.
|INCOME TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE||Deduction Rate
|If E-TIN is Submitted||10.00%|
|If E-TIN is Not Submitted||15.00%|
|EXCISE DUTY YEARLY PER ACCOUNT||Duty Amount|
|Balance up to Tk.1 Lac||N/A|
|Balance above Tk.1 Lac but not more than Tk. 5 Lac||Tk.150.00|
|Balance above Tk.5 Lac but not more than Tk. 10 Lac||Tk.500.00|
|Balance above Tk.10 Lac but not more than Tk. 1 Crore||Tk.3,000.00|
|Balance above Tk.1 Crore but not more than Tk. 5 Crore||Tk.15,000.00|
|Balance above Tk. 5 Crore||Tk.40,000.00|